- Poster is prepared by the reporter. The specifications are as follows:
high gloss photographic paper, 0.8 meters wide and 1.8 meters high, requiring all sides and corners to be buckled.
- Mention the title of the study and Author’s Bio at top of the poster.
- Explain the Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions of your study briefly on your poster.
- Make sure to place each and every relevant disclosure information to create a proper impact.
- The text, drawings, illustrations, tables and other content must be visible from the distance of 2m.
- Drawings or photographs on your poster should be of apposite size. Use the data in tables/figures form.
- Keep your medium English.
- Avoid branding/advertising of any sort.
- You are given with the presentation number of your poster in the acceptance notification. The same number will be mentioned on the poster board, provisional and final program.
- Synergy Conference Organizers will not offer Poster Printing Services at all.
Mounting of Posters
- Mount your posters on Day – 2 and Day – 3: August 30, 31 2019, between 10:00 and 17:00.
- Keep your poster on display until 17:30.
- Your posters may be removed and wasted by the organizers, in case if they are not removed by 17:35 by the authors on August 31, 2019.
- Synergy Conference and Weifang Medical University remain unaccountable for any loss or mutilation to the posters occurred on the poster help desk or on the poster board.
An email with additional information about the conference may be sent to the presenting authors of posters from (email@example.com). All the correspondence on behalf of the abstracts, their handling and submissions have been emailed on the address given as presenting authors’ contacts.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_wp_custommenu title=”test” nav_menu=”8″][vc_column_text]
Follow Us :