Instructions for Speakers to make their presentation effective.
Font Style and Size
- The font size must be larger than 24 point.
- Font must be clear enough to read and understand.
- To make the presentation catchy and attractive, use different styles colors and sizes.
- Use 6×6 rule for bullet points i.e. there must be 6 lines in a slide having 6 words in each line.
- Use the simple and short sentences to propagate your message with clarity.
- Use light background with darker shade text or dark background with lighter shade of text to enhance the visibility.
- Maintain the color scheme that does not impede the readability of text.
- Colors appear somewhat different on computer screens and on projection screen. Check your presentation on projector to make sure it is readable.
- Proofread your presentation for grammatical and spelling errors.
- Mention all the key points in bullet form for the better broadcast of your idea and message.
- Use the subtle and consistent background.
- Make sure that your charts, graphs and infographics are well labelled with brief and understandable content.
- The graphics must be consistent.
- It is advised to check your graphics on projection screen prior to its submission.