- Usable area: 194 cm (width) and 95 cm (Height)
- Mention the title of the study and Author’s Bio at top of the poster.
- Explain the Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions of your study briefly on your poster.
- Make sure to place each and every relevant disclosure information to create a proper impact.
- The text, drawings, illustrations, tables and other content must be visible from the distance of 2m.
- Drawings or photographs on your poster should be of apposite size. Use the data in tables/figures form.
- Keep your medium English.
- Avoid branding/advertising of any sort.
- You are given with the presentation number of your poster in the acceptance notification. The same number will be mentioned on the poster board, provisional and final program.
- Synergy Conference Organizers will not offer Poster Printing Services at all.
Mounting of Posters
- Mount your posters on June 14, 2018, between 8:00am and 11:00am sharp.
- Keep your poster on display until 5:00 pm on June 15, 2018.
- Your posters may be removed and wasted by the organizers, in case if they are not removed by 5:00 pm by the authors on June 15, 2018.
- Synergy Conference Organizers remain unaccountable for any loss or mutilation to the posters occurred on the poster help desk or on the poster board.
An email with additional information about the conference may be sent to the presenting authors of posters from (email@example.com). All the correspondence on behalf of the abstracts, their handling and submissions have been emailed on the address given as presenting authors’ contacts.