We are pleased to invite you to the Conference on Cancer Pharmacology Research scheduled to be held on December 13-16, 2017 in New York city, USA. The conference will be held in the auditorium of St. John’s University.
Please find below some of our speakers.
- Dr. Zhe-Sheng Chen (Director, Institute for Biotechnology St. John’s University, Queens, NY, USA)
- Dr. Micheal M. Gottesman (Deputy Director, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA)
- Dr. Victor Ling (Vice-President, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Plenary Session Speakers:
- Dr. Gary A. Piazza (University of South Alabama Mitchell Cancer Institute, Mobile, AL, USA)
- Dr. Suresh Ambudkar (National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA)
- Dr. Susan E. Bates (Columbia University, New York, NY, USA)
- Dr. Michael Dean (National Institutes of Health, Gaithersburg, MD, USA)
- Dr. John Schuetz (St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA)
- Dr. Wei Li (University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA)
- Dr. Taosheng Chen (St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA)
- Dr. Tanaji Talele (St. John’s University, Queens, NY, USA)
- Dr. Tatsuhiko Furukawa (Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan)
- Dr. Basil Rigas (Stony Brook University, New York, NY, USA)
- Dr. Marc Symons (The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, NY, USA)
- Dr. Myles Cabot (East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, USA)
- Dr. Toshihisa Ishikawa (Osaka Medical College, Osaka, Japan)
- Dr. Suneet Shukla (U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA)
Your expertise and experience in this field will be an excellent addition to our program on Cancer Research Updates, as many of our participants will look forward to hearing and learning from your work. It is an honor for us to invite you as Participant / Poster Presenter / Speaker in your respective discipline and register to the conference at Register Form.
Kindly send us the title, abstract and photograph by August 31st, 2017.
If you are interested in Poster or Oral Presentation please send the title, abstract of your presentation along with photograph either by email at email@example.com or via online submission at Abstract Form. The poster abstract submission deadline is August 31st, 2017. Three best selected posters will be awarded as well.
We look forward to a positive response from your side.
Prof. Zhe-Sheng (Jason) Chen, MD., Ph. D.
Director, Institute for Biotechnology
Professor of Cancer Pharmacology
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
St. John’s University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439